Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The goal of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is to help you restore your balance. We know that you can achieve your goals through the right information and short-term counseling. Referrals to legal, financial, child and elder care resources give you even more resources to keep work and life balanced. Keep in mind that services are free and confidential. No one will know you’ve called EAP.
Employees and their household members may use EAPs to help manage issues in their personal lives so that they don’t interfere with their professional lives.
The issues for which EAPs provide support include the following.
• Stress at home or on the job
• Emotional Distress
• Depression and anxiety
• Drugs and alcohol
• Major Life Events, Including Births, Accidents and Deaths
• Health Care Concerns
• Financial or Non-Work-Related Legal Concerns
• Family/Personal Relationship Issues
• Work Relationship Issues
• Concerns about ageing parents
Our services are designed to be brief, however, if you need longer term counseling, you may use your insurance through your employer and continue with being referred out to other resources.
The Counseling Services Associates has over 20 years experience offering a full suite of services designed to meet the personal needs of members and the business needs of the workplace.
• 24/7 access to trained mental health professionals
• Assessment and referral services
• Face-to-face counseling sessions
• Training and education services
• Management consultation
• Critical incident support
• Orientation and program promotion
• Reporting services
• Work/life services, including elder care, child care and legal/financial resources
• Substance abuse programs to Department of Transportation standards.
To learn more about our Employee Assistance Program or other behavioral health services contact us at 855-272-8880.